Countries are enacting anti-bribery increasingly complex regulations, with cross border applicability and enforcement.
Our team can help evaluate and enhance compliance programs as needed, including addressing regulatory expectations and practical applications in your internal controls with continuous monitoring.
We conduct proactive corruption risk assessments, enhance compliance programs and perform value-added analysis that help decision makers address and mitigate specific corruption risks. Our multidisciplinary team works collaboratively with you to:
- Conduct corruption risk assessments.
- Conduct integrity investigations of pre-acquisition targets, agents, resellers and other third parties, including politically-exposed-persons (PEPs).
- Design and implement risk-based compliance programs.
- Perform geopolitical risk assessments and market entry analysis.
- Conduct investigations into allegations of bribery and corruption.
- Third-party compliance audits.
- Train employees on corporate anticorruption policies and corporate governance and compliance officers on incident protocols.
- Manage corruption risks and avoid violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the U.K. Bribery Act (UKBA) and other related global anti-corruption statutes.
- ABC regulatory compliance update service.
For more information, please contact a member of our team today.